We are currently in the process of hiring a new associate pastor.
Resumes were accepted through October 31 and the application process is now closed.
Job Posting from October 2019
ReCAST Church of Mattawan
25120 Front Ave.
Mattawan, MI 49071
Job Title: Associate Pastor
Reports to: Lead Pastor
Associate Pastor full time, salaried position. The role of the Associate Pastor is to work in harmony with the Lead Pastor, have a firm grasp on the purpose, values and strategy of ReCAST Church and align key leadership teams with its mission.
Specific Ministry Responsibilities
The Associate Pastor is the primary support person for the Lead Pastor and will work alongside him to carry out this mission as a member of a team assisting with the ministries of the church. These responsibilities specifically include:
- Function as owner and champion of all community groups (growing in community) and service at ReCAST.
- Administrate and oversee assigned ministries at ReCAST.
- Assist the Lead Pastor in the counseling and shepherding the ReCAST Church family as assigned.
- Support the Lead Pastor in the overall vision casting and leadership of the church’s community.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The job of Associate Pastor is considered to be a full time position. Compensation will be based on the experience and qualifications of the candidate.
The Associate Pastor will meet weekly with the Lead Pastor. The Lead Pastor will conduct an annual performance evaluation and review of a compensation package.
The Associate Pastor will be a man who:
- Meets the Biblical qualifications of elder outlined in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:6-9
- Agrees with ReCAST Church Bylaws, the Member’s Affirmation of Faith, and Elder’s Affirmation of Faith which are available upon request (email firstname.lastname@example.org).
- We are looking for a self-starter who doesn’t require a great deal of supervision.
- Solid work ethic and willingness to engage with ReCAST Church in an authentic, Biblical way.
- Possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in Biblical studies or related field is preferred.