High School Students Impacted by the Weight of God’s Word.
Gravity will be meeting Sunday on Google Hangouts!
Email David YOUR email address and he’ll invite you to join on Sunday, March 26, at 6:30pm!
Sunday, March 1 – Gravity Sunday, March 8 – Gravity Friday, March 13 – “Live Clue,” 6-9pm Sunday, March 15 – Dodgeball Tournament, 3-5pm
- Sunday, March 22 – NO Gravity
- Sunday, March 29 – NO Gravity
- Sunday, April 5 – NO Gravity
- Sunday, April 12 – NO Gravity
We are currently going through the book of Malachi. Last week we discussed and the difference between staying complacent and giving God our best. This week we will be looking at . The passage deals with the hypocrisy of Israel’s priests and men who were leaving their wives to marry foreign women. Wondering if that applies to you? Good! We’ll be discussing it.
- Gravity has a worship team that will be playing 3 times per month for the coming semester. If you are interested in getting involved, contact David!
- We are currently working on planning guy’s and girl’s nights for the end of the month, so check out the website again next week for some details on those!
- Praise for a great youth group. Students actively engage in discussion, are authentic, respectful, and work hard when serving