High School Students Impacted by the Weight of God’s Word.
Gravity will be meeting Sunday, February 23, from 6:30-8pm at ReCAST.
Sunday, Feb. 2 – NO Gravity Sunday, Feb. 9 – Gravity Sunday, Feb. 16 – Gravity
- Friday, Feb. 21 – Guy’s/Girl’s Nights
- Sunday, Feb. 23 – Gravity
We are currently going through the book of Malachi. Last week we discussed Malachi 1 and the difference between staying complacent and giving God our best. This week we will be looking at Malachi 2:1-16. The passage deals with the hypocrisy of Israel’s priests and men who were leaving their wives to marry foreign women. Wondering if that applies to you? Good! We’ll be discussing it.
- Gravity has a worship team that will be playing 3 times per month for the coming semester. If you are interested in getting involved, contact David!
- We are currently working on planning guy’s and girl’s nights for the end of the month, so check out the website again next week for some details on those!
- Praise for a great youth group. Students actively engage in discussion, are authentic, respectful, and work hard when serving