High School Students Impacted by the Weight of God’s Word.
Gravity is meeting this Sunday, August 9, 6:30-8pm!
Sunday, August 2 – Gravity @ 6:30pm
- Wednesday, August 5 – Book Study @ 2:30 pm
- Sunday, August 9 – Gravity @ 6:30pm
- Sunday, August 16 – Gravity @ 6:30pm
- Wednesday, August 19 – Book Study @ 2:30 pm
- Sunday, August 23 – Gravity @ 6:30pm
- Sunday, August 30 – Gravity @ 6:30pm
Gravity is currently going through a series on Mark. This week, we will be taking a look at Mark 7:1-23: Jesus’ conversation with the Pharisees on what makes a person unclean.
- Over the summer, 11th and 12th grade guys have had the opportunity to teach in Gravity every other week. As the school year approaches, we will also look to implement worship as a part of Gravity as well.
- Praise for a great youth group. Students actively engage in discussion, are authentic, respectful, and work hard when serving