High School Students Impacted by the Weight of God’s Word.
Gravity will be meeting Sunday, November 24, from 6:30-8pm at ReCAST.
There are Bible study groups for both boys and girls on Tuesday nights from 7-8pm at ReCAST.
Sunday, Nov. 3 – 6:30-8pm Gravity @ ReCAST Tuesday, Nov. 5 – 7-8pm Bible Study @ ReCAST Sunday, Nov. 10 – 6:30-8pm Gravity @ ReCAST Tuesday, Nov. 12 – 7-8pm Bible Study @ ReCAST Sunday, Nov. 17 – 6:30-8pm Gravity @ ReCAST Tuesday, Nov. 19 – 7-8pm Bible Study @ ReCAST
- Gravity Event Nov. 22 – Mall Hunt 6-8pm
- Sunday, Nov. 24 – 6:30-8pm Gravity @ ReCAST
- Tuesday, Nov. 26 – 7-8pm Bible Study @ ReCAST
November has been really encouraging thus far, as students have begun to really open up about their lives. We have been diving into questions that students have asked about how we apply faith to daily living.
On Nov. 3rd, we discussed how to live in a self-centered culture, and last week (Nov. 10), we discussed comparison. This coming week, we will be learning how to share our faith, and covering apologetics.
In addition to this, our worship team is officially starting practices this Wednesday. If your student is interested in participating and doesn’t know about this opportunity yet, please have them contact me!
- Praise God for student’s vulnerability, growth + that a Gravity student gave his life to Christ this fall.
- That students would begin to share their faith with boldness.
- That students will continue to grow in community.