Join us on Sunday mornings! ReCAST Kids (our children’s program) is available for Infant-5th grade during the service.
We are a gathering of people who are growing and learning to worship God above all other things. It is our conviction that the Bible is a faithful guide to lead us into a deeper relationship with God. We have a simple process that directs us: we help people grow in Faith, Community, and Service.
Our name comes from our core values
ReCAST is not only our name, but an acronym for our core values!
- Our goal is to see more people and churches that love Jesus and seek to serve him.
- We desire to be a blessing to the Mattawan community and be an active part of what’s going on around us.
- We seek to foster an environment where people feel comfortable and safe sharing how they are REALLY doing.
- We believe in a simple path toward spiritual maturity. We want to be “in Christ” and not consumed by running a myriad of programs.
- We believe God’s Word, the Bible, to be the source of ultimate Truth and we base everything we do on the Truth found in the pages of Scripture.
It also comes from Luke 5:4…
And when he had finished speaking, he said to Simon, ‘put out into the deep and let down your nets.’
Basically, we want to be a place where people can pursue God together with friends and not be distracted by too much programming or dramatics. We believe the most relevant way to reach out is by loving people and simply being genuine and open.
If you join us on a Sunday morning, you’ll find a casual atmosphere where people are free to drink coffee or have some snacks during the Bible-based teaching, a great worship band leading a participatory worship session, and communion.
You may also get involved in various community groups as well as service and volunteer opportunities.
Above all, please know that anyone is welcome anytime. We look forward to meeting you.
Kiddos and Youth
There is child care available for Infant – 5 year olds and elementary programs for Kindergarten – 5th grade.
Middle Schoolers (180) meet Wednesday nights from 6:45-8pm.
High Schoolers (Gravity) meet Sunday nights from 6:30-8pm. The service wraps up around noon each Sunday.